Happy Valentines Day Messages 2019

Many people as well as youngster in these days are looking for valentines day messages which they can easily share with family members as well as with friend, Most couple celebrate this special event every year but some of youngster may be still like to live single,
but out request to everyone is to choose you perfect valentine in the next few days, but the question which arrives in our mind how can i impress my girlfriend in a better way,
according to me, You have to share your own feeling with your life partner, but truly some people forgot there partner feeling that’s why there relationship doesn’t live for a long time, If you don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend till now then let me give you a idea who you can do make you girl to fall in love,  the biggest method which i learn from so many year is that, Many first her a true friend and when she falling in love try to avoid her, i the next few days she will definitely purpose you, but it also depend on what type of girl do you expect. I hope you will be like Durga Puja 2018 Latest Collections.

Happy Valentines Day Messages 2019

You are my rock through all the bad times,
The most beautiful waterfall in all the good times,
My Friend, My Love, My All.
You are the most amazing part of waking up every morning,
I love you, with every beat of my heart and every breath I take.
Thank you for being in my life and my world.
happy valentines day
Happy Valentines Day Messages 2019


Love is not an exam 2 pass or fail, Love is not a competition 2 win or loss, But love is a feeling in which you care for someone more than yourself..
Dear hubby,
We make an awesome couple you know,
I may not have too many gestures to show,
But, I truly love you from my heart,
No one can ever make us apart,
Love you loads!
Happy Valentines day!
It’s the month of kisses, Surprises, proposals and dates, chocolates N gifts, Hugs and love songs it’s feb, Wishing you a luv filled, Valentine Month

Messages| sms for valentines day


I know you are here,
But i don’t want to see you again.
I know u hurt me a lot,
Even though I didn’t get angry on you,
Because I love you truly ?..
I don’t want to see you,
But heart alwaz searching for you,
even I know that you are no more to me.
Bt still I am waiting for you like a fool


Pas Uske Main Rahu Woh Pal Nahi Aata,
Yad Usko Na Kare Ek Pal Nahi Jata,
Waqt Rehte Baat Puri Keh Nahi Pata,
Ab Khwabon Mein Bhi Door Usse Reh Nahi Pata.
Happy Valentines day!



This is to wish you a great and fulfilled Valentine.
More to let you know that am sincerely grateful to God for bringing you my way.
Baby,my eyes are blind without your eyes to see.
My love,am like a rose without colour when ever am not with you.
I truly love and care for you.
I miss you so much my Sunshine.


I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.
Happy Rose Day!
Happy heart’s day!
I just want u 2 know that I’m lucky 2 have u in my life.
You r such a good person 2 me.
I admire you a lot.
U know how much I m blessed to have some one like u.
Thank you for coming 2 my life.
Miss u so much!!
mwaahuuugs…
Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my message doesn’t reach you,
But, it doesn’t mean that I forget you,
I just give you time to miss me & love me
So we hope you guys like the above given stuff related on valentine, If you still want to know anything then you can visit our homepage for more detail, our team will surely help you our from this query. So these are the main information which we collect and gain and Valentines Day wishes, & messages .
Also visit here for Ramadan 2019 official date and time with Ramadan Calendar. Thank you so much for visiting here.

Comments